Thursday, January 30, 2014

Snow Day!

Brad and I haven't been sledding in years! So what better to do than test out my new camera and enjoy the winter! Daxton loved it too! Grandma and Grandpa Hutchings had a baby sled which made it even more fun!
With very few wipe outs (one being Brads) we left exhausted, hungry but loved every minute and so did Daxton! 
Our walkig little man chases after Dad everytime that he leaves for work. 
I had fun practicing with my camera once again and I got some cute Valentines Day  pictures of him! 
Who doesn't love this face!
Brad and I got to enjoy a date night going to the Provo Temple after WAY too long! It's such a blessing to have such a beautiful place so close to home! I know I am definately ready to go back again! It's such a peaceful place to run! 

Someone stole Grandpa Hucthings glasses!
Oh boy... :)

Love
The Hutchings


No comments:

Post a Comment