Thursday, January 30, 2014

Big Decisions & A Big Adventure

After more than a year of careful consideration and going back and forth we have made the jump into building a new home! Yup! It's happening people! It felt like we would never find something we loved, but after many prayers and lots of thinking we finally found our new home! 
We found a property down in Payson Utah with a great view and a big lot! 

After spending time signing contract and hanging out in the model home for hours it is exciting! 
Listing our home now was a difficult choice because we love our home and our ward! 
It has been a challenge making a bunch of choices on exactly how we want our home to look! 
The Gilbert Temple is now finished and my family got to go walk through it. I am so jealous that I couldn't myself, but I will get to soon enough! 

This sweet boy keeps my days full of fun and keeps me super busy chasing after him. He has the best personality! 

Our newest nephew to Daxton's delight was born on the 26th of Janurary at 8:11 PM. We got the chance to meet little Aiden and watch a joy he brings to our whole family. 
We are so excited for next month, our little Daxton is turning 1! My goodness this year has blown past us. 
Love
The Hutchings





No comments:

Post a Comment