Thursday, December 19, 2013

Projects, projects, projects!

We got to visit Brads uncle Deav, he is home now and doing better. After visiting him we went and saw the Salt Lake City Temple lights! 
It was freezing! 15 degrees but it was so fun! 




We have been so busy! Christmas is only days away and we are accomplishing many projects! With my sewing and Brad working we were able to build a new desk for our office! Which has given us so much more room compared to our old bulky one. 

I plan on redoing the file cabinet and painting the desk too! 

I made this cute bow tie along with many others for Daxton! 
He's do active and crazy! Always getting into everything haha!
We went to his 9 month appointment (which was closer to 10 months) and he is as healthy as can be!
And always happy:)
See what I mean?! Happy boy!
Brad and I were also in charge of our ward Christmas Party. Brunch, photo booths and activies. So much fun! We also made the cute centerpieces. 
With a budget of $25 for 25 tables I say we did good!
Projects galor! Like I said.... We have been busy! I love how it turned out though!! Actually I'm obsessed!! I've been dying to do this for easily a year and finally did it. 
Last thing I made was this cute hat for Daxton! 
I love my crazy and fun family! I'm so thankful for our health and for our wonderful blessings! It's been such a great few years and I'm excited to be starting a new one soon!!
Love
The Hutchings














No comments:

Post a Comment