Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Biggest Snow Storm Yet!

We have had snow falling all night and all day and no signs of stopping! 

Daxton has slept amazing all day and I've actually accomplished quite a few tasks. It's been great but lonely!
I miss my little buddy! It must be a growth spurt because he slept 14 hours last night and took two 2 hour naps! Whew! 
Daxton LOVES looking at the Christmas tree and luckily hasn't felt the need to touch it much other than a random poke here and there. (Seriously, one finger out and he pokes it while he stares) 
He has taken 3 steps now and is crawling faster than I ever anticipated! 
Sorry this picture isn't great but he just discovered stairs too! Who knew he'd know how to climb them first try?!
We loved visiting Arizona for Thanksgiving!! 
Daxton got to meet his cousins for the first time and we got to meet sweet little Mauri! It was so awesome having Emily, Gabe and the kiddos in Arizona at the same time! 
We went with Brads sister and parents to pick out Daxton's and my very first REAL Christmas tree! I'm loving it!
And now I'm currently being jealous of my parents and sisters partying it up in Disneyland without us! 
Totally jealous right? (Who wouldn't want these leggings??) 
They've made sure to send many pictures to further my jealousy! Haha!
We got a fun package in the mail from Great Grandma Barr! A photobook of me as a baby growing up, a scarf and a nerusuit that my dad, uncles, cousin and brother all wore. So we must join the tradition right?! 
Lastly, I've definately got to document Daxton's first disaster! Mallory have Daxton her eye liner to play with... Yup! Lesson learned! 
Happy holidays!
The Hutchings!











No comments:

Post a Comment