Wednesday, January 28, 2015

3 Years To Forever

Sometimes I can't help but think back to the beginning... Dating, Engagement and our wedding. So many wonderful memories. I am so thankful to have Brad in my life and that our families joined and that this beautiful wedding was possible. Our photographer for our wedding did such an amazing job, and my Aunt Angie did such a great job with our engagements. These are some of my very favorite pictures to look back on. I am also thankful for Brenda's green thumb, seriously though, isn't their backyard stunning?! My mom worked her usual magic and helped me get all these beautiful decorations. 
 We are so lucky to have had everything turn out so well, considering that in September in Utah, weather is incredibly unpredictable.
 The morning of our wedding we spent hours setting up, then when I went home to get ready it poured rain, Brad scrambled to make everything perfect without my knowledge of the rainstorm. I sure love him!
 The rain stopped before the ceremony, and began again only to stop before the reception. Talk about lucky?! We did spend an hour or so running around and drying everything off after the second rain but I couldn't have loved it anymore.


 I sure do love this crazy guy and our adventures and I am so thankful for the last three years we have spent married to one another and I am beyond grateful for the eternity we have to look forward to in our future with our beautiful kids.



 Love 
The Hutchings

No comments:

Post a Comment