Saturday, September 6, 2014

Summer Is Coming To A Close

We are all incredibly excited about baby coming in just 9 quick weeks. Hopefully Daxton stays this excited once she arrives. Let me just tell you how hard it is coming up with baby names. Our list consisted of 15-20 names and the name we picked was never even on the list. Even with Daxton I've always had the impression that the name will simply "feel" right and I will know. After thinking Quinnlee was her name for a month it just didn't "feel" right. So onto reexamining names... McKinlee! That has to be it. We were even calling her by it for about 4-5 weeks. Just a few days ago I was watching tv and heard the name. Her name. It immediately clicked. Just like it did with Daxton. We are very excited about it and cannot wait to meet our sweet baby girl!

Daxton loves to show off his muscles. Everywhere and to everyone. 
There is no better way to enjoy the summer then to spend it on the porch with otter pops!
Or with his pink pool... We wanted the blue one but it had a hole. Dang it!
Daxton just started nursery. It hasn't been easy. He hates being away I from Brad and I as of late. As sweet as it is, the break is also much needed for us both! Haha. His favorite part of church is the walk, or run, to and from!
Yup, daily occurrence. Until he stood on it and crushed it. He has been.  Quite sad since then. 
If you ever see Daxton running around our house he usually has my inhaler. Aka his "beeu beeu". He truly thinks it's a gun.. Boys will be boys I guess!
Our garden has been a huge success. Zucchini as big As Daxton!
This poor kid has been so stir crazy with me being 30 weeks pregnant and tired. We do our best to have daily walks to the park and playing with bubbles. I'd say the bubbles are his fav!
Another garden picture. He knows just which ones to pick and loves every kind of berry! 
This has been new. He has recently fallen asleep and stayed asleep on me a few times. It really is the best thing ever to snuggle my little buddy again! His independence makes it a struggle at times. 
Also, never look away. Even when you have to pee really really bad... I ran to my bathroom, gone maybe 45 seconds... By the way I never rolled it back up. It is currently still on the bathroom counter. 
I've been doing my very best to work out and be more active in hopes it'll give me more energy. This is Daxton and I doing some wall sits. Love my little mimic. 
One of our favorite pass times. Visiting the mall and riding all the cars!
Leaving is not our favorite, and I'm sure the surrounding people don't appreciate the screaming tantrum! 

The park with dad is always the most fun! Monkey bars and underdogs and playing tag!

I had to get a picture of his obsessing over the airplane he saw. 

Probably my favorite picture ever. Daxton in this hat, with that toothy grin just about kills me!
I'm pretty sure we can't leave the store without a purchase for this spoiled and well loved little monster!
Here is one of the cutest moments. Daxton holding onto Brad while they over look an "atchu" (tractor). He LOVES watching them but is too scared to go outside. Instead he sat here with his daddy for at least 30 minutes watching tractors and squishing bugs in the window at Grandma Brenda's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment