Monday, March 25, 2013

Almost 4 Weeks Old

Our beautiful baby boy is almost 4 weeks old! Wow time isn't slowing down one bit. It's overwhelming and exciting all in the same breathe. I am absolutely loving every tiring second of being a mom. I wouldn't change it for anything.
Dax is doing pretty good. He is definitely getting chunky! I love his sweet little gummy smile and he already has such a big personality. He is colicky and it is so sad to see him in pain no matter what I do to help him. We are doing everything we can though to get through this stage in his life.
Brad is such a wonderful Dad. He is soaking up every second of it.
We are so excited that the weather is getting warmer here, I can't wait to be able to be outdoors again and Daxton will be the perfect age this summer to do some swimming this year. What an adventure our future is going to be with this little boy! I am so thankful for this opportunity that I have to be married to such a wonderful man and have this little boy in our lives.
Daxton is about 8 lbs now but still barely fits into his newborn clothes. Haha :)
It is difficult and funny because Daxton loves to sleep on his side, but he won't sleep unless he is either touching Brad or I. The minute I move away or even just try to jump in the shower he is wide awake and not happy about it! Silly kid... He is doing so well at lifting his head and hopefully we will see those smiles more frequently since he is almost to that age!
We are excited to be planning some fun things this summer. Daxton gets blessed on my Mom's birthday April 14th. We may be going to visit my family in Arizona end of May and in August too. We have my family coming here in July and a family reunion for Brads family in July too. Wow so many fun things!
We will post more later on this week.
Xoxo The Hutchings
























No comments:

Post a Comment